Monday, March 14, 2011

fun with collage!

There's something to be said about the process of collage... kind of a process of discovery, really. Beginning something without much of a clue about where or how it'll end. I'm not as organized as many of the true collage artists... I don't have a box full of little bits & pieces, waiting to be used in some future masterpiece. I basically pick an old magazine, leaf through it for a few minutes & cut out a few pieces that seem interesting to me at the time. This one took about an hour. I believe we should all allow ourselves at least an hour of playtime per day. Otherwise, we carry the weight of the world on our shoulders, don't we?
...or maybe that's just me. :o)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your collages!!!!!! :D They're friggin awesome! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete