Monday, October 24, 2011

more little women


There is nothing to me like spending a Sunday night with my paintbrushes in hand. It is so important to me to get at least some painting done every day or two. I know it may seem like a lot to those who have hectic lives, but really, it's all a matter of what we choose as a priority.

What's important to you?
Do you have a creative spirit?
Do you have something to say or paint or sing or dance?

I believe we all have stories to tell...
we only need to quiet the world, quiet ourselves, and listen.

3 comments:

  1. I'm just like you can't go too long without picking up the old paint brush and sloshing a few strokes on a piece of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Pauline,

    Thank-you so much for your beautiful and kind comment on my blog. It actually got me a little weepy. It's so lovely to meet you, my fellow creative Canadian. I love your whimsical little woman. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pauline - I love love love your little women series. And am now a google follower on your blog. Yippee

    ReplyDelete