Wednesday, November 2, 2011

a few things I'll never understand...


Why a book like "the life of Pi" became such a hit.
Ditto for the book, "who moved my cheese"... 
the state of the economy
the "overly mature" US senate (i guess this may explain the state of the economy...)
the snuggie. I'm sorry. It's a fucking blanket with holes in it.
reality tv
chia pets.  (yes, they still sell)
televangelists... (aka chia pets)
world hunger
hummers
hollywood weddings. (actually, any wedding, for that matter)
huge insect house ornaments (you've seen them - butterflies, dragonflies, ladybugs) I don't get it.
lawn ornaments. ditto.
fried bananas.
fried pickles.
fried bread dough... i could go on, but i don't want to.
the fact that for the first time in history, there are more people dying of obesity than starvation.

that - is poetic, don't you think?






1 comment:

  1. Oh, my friend, you made me laugh out loud this morning, thank you!
    I agree with so many that you'be listed - I love your take on the snuggle!

    ReplyDelete