Tuesday, December 13, 2011

fire hair


I'm stuck in red these days. Very unusual for me. I'm usually a blues & greens kinda gal.
Maybe Santa is rubbing off on me? :-)


i did find a way to include the blues... 


not quite done yet, but i wanted to share anyway.

I'm having a lovely time in my neck of the woods, preparing for Christmas. The only thing missing now is snow. I'm one of those people who looks forward to a good snowstorm. It's unusual for us not to have snow at this time of the year, so my fingers are crossed, at least for a bit. :-)

Wishing you all a wonderful Tuesday! 
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love how your journal page is looking, Pauline! We don't get snow where I live but I hope you get the snow you're wishing for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel! Even though I always lean towards blues, red always shows up all over my house (and sometimes my work) when Christmas arrives. I think your journal spread turned out great. The red really makes it pop!

    I hope your snow arrives in time for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get snow soon (but selfishly let's hold off on it hitting NY to WI until after I fly to WI to see my family on 12/21). My motto is it if is cold we should have snow. And, I love a white Christmas so I'm crossing my fingers! I love your painting and can't wait to see where it goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout and your work is so wonderful!! Look at that hair, wow! I look forward to seeing your blog and what you've come up! TA big thank you for staying in touch with your visits to my blog:) Your kind words are always so encouraging! I hope and pray you get snow and lets get NY in on that wish as well. I would love a white Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete