Thursday, February 26, 2015

chip clips, happy faces and Sugar Man

i'm happy to say that things are better
than they were on my last post. :)
So many of you out there
are so wise with your words.
Your thoughtful comments always bring me back
to what's important in life
and remind me that I am not alone
in my ranting. 
They also remind me that in the grand scheme of things -
a bad day is just that - a bad day.
Not a bad life.
So thank you for that.
There is always tomorrow, right?
Or the day after.
My little chip clip.
It could close bags of rice cakes,
or raisins,
or peanuts,
but in this house - it closes bags of
Sour Cream & Onion, BBQ or Roast Chicken chips. :)
 Day 25 - Crayola wax crayons on paper
Day 26 - acrylic paint on paper.
I am trying to limit my time
on these little index card drawings & paintings
and so far, i must say,
i haven't spent more than 30 minutes on any of them.
Proof again that we do not need 2 or 3 hours to make art.
Just a bit of time,
a few supplies,
and the desire in our hearts.
I cannot wait for the weekend
to visit all of your blogs & see all of your 
29 faces in February!
Can you believe it's almost over?
I'll be visiting a few of my other favorite blogs too,
so already, i'm excited.
Hang in there folks.
The weekend is just around the corner. 
Love & lollipops
xx

...for those of you out there who aren't familiar
with Sugar Man & his music - look him up.
So worth it.

2 comments:

  1. All your faces are so amazing...I am in love 26 you should make her your linky love...oh my she is adorable... they are all so terrific...you truly are a phenomenal artist. So glad you feel much better...when I heard there was chocolate in the mix I thought maybe you were feeling a momentary hormonal madness!! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful manual selfies...loved them!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you doing selfies all month - 26 is one of my favorites! Great job!

    ReplyDelete